2011 North American Solstice Sky Meet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2011 North American Solstice Sky Meet

June 20 to the 24, 2011 in Austin Texas

Latest topics

» Attendance list
Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:04 am by Coupe

» Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet?
Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm by hatkin

» Registered Farewell Dinner
Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 pm by KYGXP

» Farewell dinner
Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:30 pm by KYGXP

» Extra Runs and stuff
Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:11 pm by KYGXP

» Great News.....
Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 pm by KYGXP

» Registered
Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 pm by KYGXP

» Twisted Sisters
Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 pm by SolNut

» Lost Pines
Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm by KYGXP

Gallery

Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? Empty

+2
Rusty
KYGXP
6 posters

Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet?

KYGXP
    KYGXP
    Admin
    Admin

Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? Empty Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet?

Post  KYGXP Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 pm

I was just wondering who will be doing any type of install at the meet.... I know that DDM, WindRestrictor and Werks are going to be at the meet so what are you planning on????? or should it be wishing for.......
    Rusty
    Rusty
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? Empty Re: Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet?

Post  Rusty Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 am

Hmmm. I'd seriously consider installing a backbone and other handling improvements before running H2R on Fri. And, I'd talk to Windrestrictor about a more substantial mounting - mine vibrates badly. Last I looked all the potential vendors had not been posted.
    KYGXP
    KYGXP
    Admin
    Admin

Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? Empty Re: Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet?

Post  KYGXP Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Rusty wrote:Hmmm. I'd seriously consider installing a backbone and other handling improvements before running H2R on Fri. And, I'd talk to Windrestrictor about a more substantial mounting - mine vibrates badly. Last I looked all the potential vendors had not been posted.

Let me tell you the backbone and probeam are the bomb....... My car handles so much better and after Howee drove my car he got them on his..... The vendors have been posted..... DDM, Windrestrictor and Werks so far....
    deal549

Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? Empty Installs at the Meet

Post  deal549 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:18 pm

I plan to install the DDM backbone and TRIFECTA on fri ..24 June ....I have added the WR with Saturn Logo and SKY...also having sky door sills in matching blue letters
    missmona

Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet? Empty Intsalls

Post  missmona Sun May 15, 2011 3:38 pm

I plan to do the same as Rusty - Backbone & Probeam, WR vibration check, and lit door sills.
    I emailed the vendors and scheduled with them directly - just in case.
    QUESTION: Do I need to purchase items before hand, or can I purchase there? Is there a meet discount for doing so?
    diamoney
    diamoney

Post  diamoney Mon May 23, 2011 8:02 pm

missmona wrote:I plan to do the same as Rusty - Backbone & Probeam, WR vibration check, and lit door sills.
    I emailed the vendors and scheduled with them directly - just in case.
    QUESTION: Do I need to purchase items before hand, or can I purchase there? Is there a meet discount for doing so?

You DEFINATELY need to check with individual vendors before you go!
    hatkin

Post  hatkin Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Got an appointment with DDM for tune, backbone, probeam install...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:23 am