2011 North American Solstice Sky Meet

June 20 to the 24, 2011 in Austin Texas

Latest topics

» Attendance list
Attendance list EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:04 am by Coupe

» Are you planning any Mod while at the Meet?
Attendance list EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm by hatkin

» Registered Farewell Dinner
Attendance list EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 pm by KYGXP

» Farewell dinner
Attendance list EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:30 pm by KYGXP

» Extra Runs and stuff
Attendance list EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:11 pm by KYGXP

» Great News.....
Attendance list EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 pm by KYGXP

» Registered
Attendance list EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 pm by KYGXP

» Twisted Sisters
Attendance list EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 pm by SolNut

» Lost Pines
Attendance list EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm by KYGXP

Gallery


Attendance list Empty

    Attendance list

    Ti Pit
    Ti Pit
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2010-11-13
    Age : 34
    Location : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

    Attendance list Empty Attendance list

    Post  Ti Pit on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:02 am

    Hi! There seems to be a problem with the attendance tracker on the main page of the website, we no longer see whom selected what (events/run) and where everyone is from. Is this a bug or the format of the new list?

    The old style has pretty usefull information for planning our side of the event.

    -Alex
    KYGXP
    KYGXP
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2010-11-12

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  KYGXP on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:33 pm

    Ti Pit wrote:Hi! There seems to be a problem with the attendance tracker on the main page of the website, we no longer see whom selected what (events/run) and where everyone is from. Is this a bug or the format of the new list?

    The old style has pretty usefull information for planning our side of the event.

    -Alex

    I have been working on updating and there is now a separate page for each run which will make it easier for me to update..... check it out and let me now what ya think......
    Ti Pit
    Ti Pit
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2010-11-13
    Age : 34
    Location : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  Ti Pit on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm

    KYGXP wrote:
    Ti Pit wrote:Hi! There seems to be a problem with the attendance tracker on the main page of the website, we no longer see whom selected what (events/run) and where everyone is from. Is this a bug or the format of the new list?

    The old style has pretty usefull information for planning our side of the event.

    -Alex

    I have been working on updating and there is now a separate page for each run which will make it easier for me to update..... check it out and let me now what ya think......

    Personally, I'm not a fan of the new layout and I'll explain why. The idea is a good one as it divides the groups clearly however I liked the idea of one central location for all the major information.

    I'll give you an example. Today I was trying to remember what runs I had selected as I wanted to see if I wanted to make any changes. I had to go look at each run to see where I was registered as I couldn't remember what I had initially selected. Although this is my problem for not writing it down another issue occurs when I wanted to consult the list to see what my friends had registered under. Since there’s no more central list I had to search thru each event to see if I saw their user ID.

    The advantage of the previous list was that you had all the info in front of you if you were looking for a specific person you were able to see what they selected right away and you got to see if there were other attendees from your region. This information helps when trying to make a caravan down to Texas.

    Please take this as positive criticism only, I know how hard it is to organize these big events and that you cannot please everyone. Every effort your put in is greatly appreciated. If this is the new way, we’ll just adapt to it.
    KYGXP
    KYGXP
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2010-11-12

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  KYGXP on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:03 pm

    Ti Pit wrote:
    KYGXP wrote:
    Ti Pit wrote:Hi! There seems to be a problem with the attendance tracker on the main page of the website, we no longer see whom selected what (events/run) and where everyone is from. Is this a bug or the format of the new list?

    The old style has pretty usefull information for planning our side of the event.

    -Alex

    I have been working on updating and there is now a separate page for each run which will make it easier for me to update..... check it out and let me now what ya think......

    Personally, I'm not a fan of the new layout and I'll explain why. The idea is a good one as it divides the groups clearly however I liked the idea of one central location for all the major information.

    I'll give you an example. Today I was trying to remember what runs I had selected as I wanted to see if I wanted to make any changes. I had to go look at each run to see where I was registered as I couldn't remember what I had initially selected. Although this is my problem for not writing it down another issue occurs when I wanted to consult the list to see what my friends had registered under. Since there’s no more central list I had to search thru each event to see if I saw their user ID.

    The advantage of the previous list was that you had all the info in front of you if you were looking for a specific person you were able to see what they selected right away and you got to see if there were other attendees from your region. This information helps when trying to make a caravan down to Texas.

    Please take this as positive criticism only, I know how hard it is to organize these big events and that you cannot please everyone. Every effort your put in is greatly appreciated. If this is the new way, we’ll just adapt to it.

    The reason for the change in layout is that it is easier for me to update.... When I updated the other way I had to retype everything and it would take me rs.... I did like the other way better myself as far as everything being right there so I understand.... I will keep trying to come up with a way to put all on one page.... 4 right now this is the best I can do.... As far as the criticism... I appreciate positive criticism and welcome it..... no worries bout hurtin my feelings... I can handle it.....
    KYGXP
    KYGXP
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2010-11-12

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  KYGXP on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:53 am

    The tracker is back the way it was..... Took a while to type everything in but it is done......
    avatar
    lsmo
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-01-11

    Attendance list Empty attendance tracker

    Post  lsmo on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:24 pm

    Thanks for all your hard work. I am assuming that red still shows you have paid registration. On the retyped list, we are no longer shown in red. Thanks in advance for correcting.

    LSMO
    KYGXP
    KYGXP
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2010-11-12

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  KYGXP on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 am

    lsmo wrote:Thanks for all your hard work. I am assuming that red still shows you have paid registration. On the retyped list, we are no longer shown in red. Thanks in advance for correcting.

    LSMO

    yeppers.... I am still proofing the list....
    avatar
    wickedmike
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2010-11-15
    Location : Linden, MI

    Attendance list Empty Attendance list

    Post  wickedmike on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:53 pm

    Kim: The attendance lists do not give us a total of how many are registered. I like that to see how many may be coming.
    avatar
    wickedmike
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2010-11-15
    Location : Linden, MI

    Attendance list Empty attendance

    Post  wickedmike on Sat May 28, 2011 9:25 pm

    What happened to the attendees list?
    Coupe
    Coupe
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-11-12

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  Coupe on Sun May 29, 2011 1:58 pm

    wickedmike wrote:What happened to the attendees list?

    I'm looking for it too, Mike. Kim must be updating it with the latest info, and we'll have it back up soon.

    1KULSOL
    1KULSOL
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-11-13
    Age : 73
    Location : Baton Rouge, LA

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  1KULSOL on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:17 pm

    Coupe wrote:
    wickedmike wrote:What happened to the attendees list?

    I'm looking for it too, Mike. Kim must be updating it with the latest info, and we'll have it back up soon.

    so what's the latest on the list??
    avatar
    wickedmike
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2010-11-15
    Location : Linden, MI

    Attendance list Empty attendance list

    Post  wickedmike on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 pm

    Kim: I know there is only a week before we get there but the attendance list was very informational plus made it a quick check as to what we signed up for. Unfortunately I didn't copy earlier.
    Coupe
    Coupe
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-11-12

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  Coupe on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

    Latest list:

    ASETech67
    AustinSolstice
    AwsmSky
    badsol
    Barry88
    BASS SOL
    Bluelion
    Bushwhacker
    Carboncopy
    CLSOL
    CochonHD
    COUPE 112
    dap0bid
    DDMWorks
    deal549
    Derf
    diamoney
    Duck
    Eathans
    finzu07
    FlyingZ
    Fred356
    GaryH
    Go_Drvn
    GPSOLCoupe#26
    GrandpaSolstice
    GXPinKC
    Harv3
    Hubert
    icarus
    imaj
    Intimidator
    jacques
    jbd
    JET JOC
    JimElvis
    Jon H.
    JR Dallas
    Kappa Kadet
    kennysabarese
    Kona Sky
    KYGXP
    laservago
    Lastoy
    LilRedGXP
    LordRahl007
    LSMO
    Mack
    Mean Sunshine
    Midlife Crisis
    Mike06Pure
    misty Lady
    miuwdawg65
    MS Solstice
    MY SEXXY BETSY
    nighttamer
    NukeUm
    numbbers
    OHBEBE
    OnxSky
    Papabear24
    RandyRay
    rcola
    RedDevil
    Ricardo
    Rios
    ripple
    RLDoug
    RoadStarPapa
    Rob the Elder
    roofer
    RubeSky
    Ruby Sky
    santiago
    SESOL
    Shade
    Skydriver1
    SkyKing
    SKYMARK
    SKYraider
    SlyGuy
    solgirl761
    SolNut
    Solrunman
    Solstice Chica
    Sprit in the Sky
    stuck
    SWTSKY
    TbeaunTX
    TerryT
    texas maddogg
    ThunderSky
    Ti Pit
    Tony
    toyman
    ula lani
    Werks
    Wicked Mike
    Wicked563
    WickedLNF
    Windrestrictor
    Yogi
    avatar
    santiago
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2010-12-26
    Location : Mesa AZ

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  santiago on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:21 am

    Where can I find a list of what we signed up for? start times?
    will the information be available when we sign in in Austin?
    santiago
    1KULSOL
    1KULSOL
    First 50 Member
    First 50 Member

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-11-13
    Age : 73
    Location : Baton Rouge, LA

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  1KULSOL on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 am

    santiago wrote:Where can I find a list of what we signed up for? start times?
    will the information be available when we sign in in Austin?
    santiago

    here is something I had saved from a little over a month ago ... hope this helps

    2011 NASSM Attendees
    Total Cars as of 4-29-2011 - 121


    ALL States - except TEXAS - 69
    Forum Name State Tues Wed Thurs Fri
    1 SolNut AR Enchanted Track Lost Pines Balcones
    2 Carboncopy AL None None None None
    3 GaryH AL Lost Pines Enchanted None Balcones
    4 RickyD AL Lost Pines Enchanted None None
    5 JimElvis AZ Lost Pines Track Sisters Balcones
    6 jws0318 AZ None None None None
    7 OnxSky AZ Enchanted None None Tubing
    8 RubeSky AZ Sisters Enchanted Lost Pines Balcones
    9 santiago AZ Sisters Track Enchanted Lost Pines
    10 Sprit in the Sky AZ Balcones Enchanted Lost Pines None
    11 DisneyGeek CA Balcones Enchanted Sisters None
    12 FlyingZ CA None Balcones Enchanted Tubing
    13 Jon H CA Enchanted Track Sisters Balcones
    14 MY SEXXY BETSY CA Lost Pines Enchanted Balcones Tubing
    15 Papabear24 CA None Balcones Lost Pines None
    16 SESOL CA Sisters Enchantes Lost Pines Balcones
    17 Eathans CO Sisters Track Balcones Enchanted
    18 jacques CO Sisters Track Balcones Enchanted
    19 nighttamer CO Sisters Track Enchanted Balcones
    20 numbbers CO Enchanted Track Sisters None
    21 Rios CO None Track Balcones Enchanted
    22 Rob the Elder CO Sisters Track Lost Pines Balcones
    23 Ruby Sky CO Lost Pines Track Balcones Enchanted
    24 ASETech67 FL Sisters Track Balcones Tubing
    25 dap0bid FL Lost Pines Enchanted Balcones None
    26 ripple FL None Track None None
    27 RLDoug FL None Track None Tubing
    28 SKYMARK FL Lost Pines Track Enchanted Balcones
    29 xtrememedic GA None None None None
    30 RoadStarPapa GA Balcones None Lost Pines None
    31 GrandpaSolstice IA Balcones Track Lost Pines Tubing
    32 AwsmSky IL Lost Pines Track 2 Enchanted Balcones
    33 Chicago Skyline IL Sisters Lost Pines Balcones
    34 mikep77 IL Sisters Balcones None
    35 Trooper42 IL Balcones Lost Pines None None
    36 badsol IN Sisters Track None Tubing
    37 Go_Drvn KS Enchanted None Lost Pines Balcones
    38 GXPinKC KS Lost Pines None Enchanted Balcones
    39 roofer KS Sisters None Lost Pines Enchanted
    40 carrieann KY Enchanted Lost Pines Balcones None
    41 1KULSOL LA None None None Tubing
    42 Over07Drive LA None Balcones Sisters None
    43 Shreve1 LA None None None None
    44 1LIL NDN MD None None None None
    45 Fred356 MI Sisters Enchanted Lost Pines Balcones
    46 Kona Sky MI Enchanted Lost Pines Sisters Balcones
    47 KYGXP MI None None None None
    48 Lastoy MI Enchanted Lost Pines Sisters Balcones
    49 MAck MI Enchanted Balcones Lost Pines None
    50 Mike06Pure MI Enchanted None Lost Pines None
    51 Ricardo MI Lost Pines Balcones Enchanted None
    52 SkyKing MI Enchanted Track Lost Pines Balcones
    53 SlyGuy MI None None None None
    54 toyman MI None Balcones None None
    55 Wicked Mike MI Enchanted Lost Pines Sisters Balcones
    56 Wicked563 MI Lost Pines Track Enchanted Balcones
    57 LSMO MO Lost Pines Enchanted Balcones None
    58 BASS SOL MS Sisters Track Enchanted Tubing
    59 MS Solstice MS Sisters Track Enchanted Tubing
    60 kennysabarese NJ None None None None
    61 Intimidator NM Sisters Track Balcones Enchanted
    62 Tony NM Sisters Lost Pines Balcones Enchanted
    63 icarus OH Sisters Track None Tubing
    64 misty Lady OH None None None Track
    65 NormSky OH None None None None
    66 Shade OH Sisters Lost Pines Enchanted Balcones
    67 diamoney TN Enchanted None Balcones None
    68 miuwdawg65 WA Balcones None Lost Pines None
    69 SKYraider WI Enchanted Balcones None Tubing

    Canada - 6

    1 BADWOLF Enchanted Enchanted Lost Pines Tubing
    2 CochonHD Enchanted Balcones Lost Pines None
    3 LilRedGXP Enchanted Balcones None None
    4 Moondog None Enchanted Balcones Tubing
    5 ThunderSky Enchanted Track Balcones None
    6 Ti Pit Sisters Track None Tubing

    Texas Host State - 46

    1 AUSTINSOLSTICE TX Sisters Track Balcones Enchanted
    2 Axcyr TX Sisters Balcones Enchanted Balcones
    3 Barry88 TX None None None None
    4 Bluelion TX None None None None
    5 Bushwhacker TX None None Enchanted Balcones
    6 BuzzardT TX Enchanted Balcones Lost Pines None
    7 Chemist TX Sisters None Sisters None
    8 CLSOL TX Lost Pines None Enchanted Balcones
    9 Coupe 112 TX None None None None
    10 dal78539 TX Sisters Enchanted Balcones
    11 Derf TX Sisters None Sisters None
    12 Duck TX Sisters Track Sisters None
    13 eaglesgv TX None None None None
    14 finzu07 TX Enchanted Balcones Lost Pines None
    15 jeremynville TX Enchanted Balcones Lost Pines None
    16 JET JOC TX None None None None
    17 green hornet TX Enchanted Lost Pines Lost Pines Tubing
    18 GPSOLCoupe#26 TX Balcones Lost Pines None Enchanted
    19 Harv3 TX Balcones Lost Pines Enchanted None
    20 imaj TX None None None None
    21 jbd TX None None Sisters Track
    22 JR Dallas TX Sisters None Sisters None
    23 Kappa Kadet TX None Balcones None Balcones
    24 Kjerdon TX None None Lost Pines Enchanted
    25 Kksobczyk TX Balcones Lost Pines None None
    26 laservago TX Lost Pines Balcones Lost Pines None
    27 lex031 TX None None Lost Pines None
    28 LordRahl007 TX Sisters Track Enchanted Tubing
    29 mbeardsley TX None None None None
    30 Mean Sunshine TX Enchanted Balcones Lost Pines Tubing
    31 Midlife Crisis TX None None None None
    32 NukeUm TX Sisters None Enchanted Tubing
    33 RandyRay TX Balcones Track Enchanted Tubing
    34 RedDevil TX Lost Pines None Lost Pines None
    35 Skydriver1 TX Lost Pines None None None
    36 SKY RKT TX Enchanted Lost Pines None None
    37 SKYraider TX Enchanted Balcones None Tubing
    38 Solrunman TX Enchanted Lost Pines Balcones Tubing
    39 Solstice Chica TX None None Lost Pines Balcones
    40 Stuck TX Sisters None Sisters Balcones
    41 SWTSKY TX Sisters None None Tubing
    42 TerryT TX Sisters None Sisters None
    43 TbeaunTX TX Sisters None Sisters None
    44 texas maddogg TX None None None None
    45 'ula lani TX None None None Balcones
    46 Yogi TX Balcones Track Balcones Track
    Coupe
    Coupe
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-11-12

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  Coupe on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:04 am

    santiago wrote:Where can I find a list of what we signed up for? start times?
    will the information be available when we sign in in Austin?
    santiago

    We have stopped posting up-to-the-minute rosters for the runs and events because the constant requests for updates and changes became overwhelming (please remember we are all working on a volunteer basis). There will be a run table at the Marriott in Austin, a central spot where folks can sign up for/cancel run reservations etc. If you have any questions or can't remember which runs you signed up for, you can PM me and I'll help ya out.


    Sponsored content

    Attendance list Empty Re: Attendance list

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:54 pm